Search for anything!
Found 182 Illustrations
I'm such a lazy cook (and really not good at it). Here's one of my quick, go-to recipes. (I only keep recipes that I can do while making art... That's why they are usually oven-baked. Oh, and don't worry about the fire hazard, my studio is fortunately close to the kitchen, LOL!)
Easy Pizzy Healthy Recipe!
ALL YOU NEED:
*For better taste : + japanese barbecue sauce
*Extra double cheddar cheese
1) peel off lettuce to ready, slice up the tomatoes
2) pan-friend the portobellos
3) friend an sunny-side-up egg
4) just put lettuce+cheddar cheese x 2 + portobello + fried egg all together and tuck it into the oven for around 10-15 mins
All the juices are blend in together and its ready to serve!!!
- bake around 10-15 mins
- can use any other sauce that you like