Search for anything!
Found 44 Illustrations
“Super food entry” Burgers are delicious but even better if you cook them with super food ingredients like sweet potato, black beans and brown rice. You can then add tomato, lettuce or kale, avocado and your favourite sauce to make it full of flavour. As side you can bake some potato wedges to complete a healthy meal.
“Super food entry” Sweet potato is delicious, full of nutrients and super versatile in cooking. You can try it in wedges, spiralized, sliced, in sweet and savoury versions, you can even turn it into nice cream. If that wasn’t enough there are many varieties with white, orange and purple flesh all of the super good.
Frankly, I've never heard of the rainbow diet, but instinctively I like to cook with just these ingredients. I also love colorful pictures. So what could be better for me to come up with a recipe for "the eat the rainbow challenge", to cook it and of course to illustrate it.
DO IT YOURSELF
1. Mix 100g of butter with 60g of powdered sugar and salt, and beat them until the light yellow color appears. Then add whole egg and sieved cake flour, stir evenly and cover them with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Mix almond flour with 100g of maple syrup, some water and egg whites, stir evenly.
3. Roll the tart dough, place it on the mold, refrigerate for 15 minutes and pour the almond filling on the top. Bake in the oven at 180oC (upper and lower heating) for 20 minutes.
4. Steam purple sweet potatoes, mash them and mix them with 24g of maple syrup, 16g of butter, 30g of whipped cream and milk and stir evenly. Put them in a pastry bag and squeeze into the tart.
5. Mix the Mascarpone whipped cream with 60g of whipped cream, 10g of powdered sugar, and beat them well. Put them in a pastry bag and garnish the tart with cream flowers.