Search for anything!
Found 36 Illustrations
This fresh and citrusy cranberry sauce is a must-have with turkey or perfect as a Christmas feast side dish. Not only is it delicious and super simple to make, it's also incredibly versatile!
Here are some great ways to add cranberry sauce to other dishes:
• Spread on a turkey sandwich (a given).
• Peanut butter and cranberry sandwich.
• Add a little cranberry sauce with red wine vinegar and olive oil for a tangy vinaigrette.
• A perfect glaze for meat or seafood, thinned down with a bit of juice.
• Add some cranberry sauce to your plain yogurt or oatmeal.
• Drizzle some warm cranberry sauce on a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
• Add some juice and heat for a nice syrup on your French toast or pancakes.
Be sure to make extra for leftovers so you can continue to enjoy cranberry sauce in many creative ways!