Search for anything!
Found 148 Illustrations
This fresh and citrusy cranberry sauce is a must-have with turkey or perfect as a Christmas feast side dish. Not only is it delicious and super simple to make, it's also incredibly versatile!
Here are some great ways to add cranberry sauce to other dishes:
• Spread on a turkey sandwich (a given).
• Peanut butter and cranberry sandwich.
• Add a little cranberry sauce with red wine vinegar and olive oil for a tangy vinaigrette.
• A perfect glaze for meat or seafood, thinned down with a bit of juice.
• Add some cranberry sauce to your plain yogurt or oatmeal.
• Drizzle some warm cranberry sauce on a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
• Add some juice and heat for a nice syrup on your French toast or pancakes.
Be sure to make extra for leftovers so you can continue to enjoy cranberry sauce in many creative ways!
Fresh cranberries simmered with Merlot, orange and warm spices - perfect for Thanksgiving and winter holidays. Marker illustration by Angie Cornelius.