The contest deadline has passed. Stay tuned for details on when the winners will be announced. Click here to see all the submissions! (Note to artists, sometimes it takes our system a long time to 'refresh' the results of this link, but have no fear, if your recipe is on the site, it will be seen by the judges!
We are super excited to announce our biggest contest yet! When Kraft contacted us months ago about doing something fun together we never imagined it would be this fun! Kraft is one of those classic American companies that has touched our lives (and our tummies) from day one. To this day I still use Kraft Singles on my grilled cheese and I know there's a box or 3 of Mac 'n Cheese in Salli's pantry! So, without further ado, here's the scoop on this sweet contest...
• One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a check for $2,000.00 and
• Five (5) Second Prize winners will receive a check for $1,000.00.
• No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners.
ALL ENTRIES MUST MEET THESE GUIDELINES
• Anyone can submit entries however only U.S. Residents are eligible to win. (Sorry everyone else, it's a legal thing!)
• RECIPES MUST BE SOURCED FROM KRAFT'S COLLECTION!! SEE KRAFT'S RECIPE LIST HERE.
• Artwork must be original and must incorporate an illustrated version of the Kraft logo and/or illustrated version of the Kraft product being used.
• Files must be submitted via our Submit a Recipe page and conform to TDAC standards as specified on our Submit a Recipe page.
• Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, March 25th, 2012.
• Judges reserve the right to limit submissions to those of sufficient quality to ensure they are suitable.
• Multiple submissions are allowed.
All entries will be considered by Judges, as defined below, based and weighted equally on the following:
• Branding (does the illustration use illustrated versions of correct Kraft logos/products/packaging in a fun and celebratory way?)
• Concept (does the illustration accomplish something that a photograph could never achieve?)
• Technique (does the illustration style appear well-executed, either digitally or by-hand?)
• Typography (does the type or hand-lettering look smartly placed, easy to follow, and interesting?)
• Layout (does the organization of information appear creative, dynamic and still logical?)
• Inspiration (does the illustration make you smile and want to make this recipe?)
In the event of a tie, tied entries will be re-judged on the basis of concept.
KRAFT CHEESE PRODUCTS
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE DRAWN BY NATE
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE DRAWN BY SALLI
RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS
All participants agree to They Draw & Cook’s Terms of Service and the six (6) winning recipe illustrations will become exclusive property of Kraft Foods, Inc. Collection will live in perpetuity on the TDAC site. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Contest, including, without limitation, the entrant's decision to provide the entrant's submission to Sponsor for purposes of the Contest, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between the Contest Entities and entrant, does not place the Contest Entities in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entrant's submission, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between the Contest Entities and entrant are as set forth in these Official Rules. In addition, by participating in the Contest, each entrant hereby grants permission (except where prohibited by law) for the Contest Entities to use entrant’s submission, name, likeness, voice, quotes, comments, biographical information, photograph and/or image for the purpose of digital promotion without further notice, permission, compensation or consideration once in digital media now known or hereafter developed throughout the universe, unless prohibited by law. Additionally should entrants submission be selected as a winner entrant grants permission (except where prohibited by law) for the Contest Entities to use entrant’s submission, name, likeness, voice, quotes, comments, biographical information, photograph and/or image for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further notice, permission, compensation or consideration once now known or hereafter developed throughout the universe, unless prohibited by law.
Open to residents of the 50 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older as of the time of entry, except employees of Kraft Foods Global, Inc. (“Sponsor”), They Draw & Cook (“Judges”), their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies (collectively, “Contest Entities”), and persons living in the same household, and the immediate families of each. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges. In the event of a dispute as to identity of an online entrant, entries will be deemed made by the name appearing on the entry. Contest Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, undeliverable email, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, telephone, telephone line or other telephone related problems or errors, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Judges reserve the right to terminate the Contest and determine a winner using all eligible entries received as of the date of termination or to modify the Contest in a manner deemed appropriate by the Judges.
Kraft Foods Global, Inc., Northfield, IL 60093
If you have any questions, please send Nate an email!