This is the 7th time I've made this cake - I am not kidding - I love it! I make it for guests, for housewarming presents, for parties, for fun, for no reason whatsoever. It's super easy to make and it turns out great every time. (Well, except for the time I tried to make it for Salli. I had a few too many glasses of pinot grigio and put in double the butter, then accidentally turned the oven off midway thru baking ... oops.) I have 4 recommendations: use a spring-form pan, go easy on the cayenne if you're unsure, serve it with homemade whipped cream, and do not attempt this recipe after drinking a half bottle of wine! :-) A big thanks goes to Amy Ventura from my old home-base, San Francisco! Click on Amy's illustration to see a bigger version.
- What People are Saying about TDAC
- Chocolate/Macaron Giveaway Sponsored by Sucré
- Children's Books by TDAC Artists!
- Illustrators from the Electric Keychain Collective
- Two-Cookies Diary
- SCAD-Atlanta Stellar Students!
- TDAC Features Recipes from MICA Students!
- Gastronomica Reviews the TDAC Book (Wonderfully!)
- WWC Features Illustration Collective
- Interview with TDAC Artist Nathalie Beauvois