This recipe, Marmalade Flapjacks by Matt Dawson from Surrey, UK is probably one of my top favorites on TDAC. It's also one of the 107 recipes featured in the TDAC book, so it totally deserves a Recipe Review! I love Matt's loose instructions (a handful of this, a handful of that) and he evens lets us decide what ingredients to put in. I decided to use grapefruit marmalade and a handful of coconut flakes. My baking sheet was really big, so the mixture spread out too thin to hold together as bars, so I just crumbled it all up and it became the BEST granola I've ever had. Next time, I'll use a smaller baking sheet and pack it tight so the bars hold together better. Regardless of it's final form, it's a super easy and tasty and healthy recipe. Thanks Matt!
- What People are Saying about TDAC
- Chocolate/Macaron Giveaway Sponsored by Sucré
- Children's Books by TDAC Artists!
- Illustrators from the Electric Keychain Collective
- Two-Cookies Diary
- SCAD-Atlanta Stellar Students!
- TDAC Features Recipes from MICA Students!
- Gastronomica Reviews the TDAC Book (Wonderfully!)
- WWC Features Illustration Collective
- Interview with TDAC Artist Nathalie Beauvois