Eric Goodwin, a reporter for the McClatchy-Tribune wire service released a great story about TDAC yesterday morning to dozens of newspaper nationwide. Eric says "When you think about it, cooking and drawing share many similarities. Both are a form of artistic expression: cooking is about mixing and matching flavors and textures while drawing is about the interplay of line thickness and color. They also share a tradition of craftsmanship that stimulate the senses smell and taste for cooking, sight for drawing." Thanks Eric, we couldn't have said it better ourselves! Check out the full story in the Bellingham Herald!
- What People are Saying about TDAC
- Chocolate/Macaron Giveaway Sponsored by Sucré
- Children's Books by TDAC Artists!
- Illustrators from the Electric Keychain Collective
- Two-Cookies Diary
- SCAD-Atlanta Stellar Students!
- TDAC Features Recipes from MICA Students!
- Gastronomica Reviews the TDAC Book (Wonderfully!)
- WWC Features Illustration Collective
- Interview with TDAC Artist Nathalie Beauvois