Amazing Tofu 3 Ways by melissa iwai
2011 Eat Pretty for the Holidays Illustrated Recipe Contest
This contest is sponsored by YouBeauty.com, a website founded by Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen to help us achieve our full beauty potential, arming you with proven tools to measure and improve your inner and outer beauty.
The deadline to submit a recipe for this contest has passed. Click here to see all the entries! Online voting on YouBeauty.com will begin on December 7. Stay tuned!
• First place winner will receive $500.00
• 5 runner-up winners will receive either a free TDAC Book or a TDAC 2012 Calendar.
• 30 favorite recipes selected by the folks at YouBeauty.com will be featured on their site and be uploaded to the TDAC Art Shops on GreatBigCanvas and ImageKind where they will available for purchase (remember artists will receive 50% of our net income from the sale of those products with their artwork featured).
• You may use one of your own recipes or select one from YouBeauty.com
• Recipes must be healthy and artwork should be festive for the holidays in December.
• Please proofread your recipe to ensure it is accurate and not confusing.
• Recipes must be submitted through our Submit a Recipe page and conform to TDAC standards (see sidebar on Submit a Recipe page).
• On the submission form please write in the Comment box that your recipe is for the Eat Pretty contest.
• Submissions are due at midnight, Eastern Standard Time, on Sunday December 4th, 2011.
• And, yes, you may submit more than one recipe!!
• The top 6 winners will be selected by YouBeauty.com's editorial staff and an online voting page on their site - your fans and friends can help you win!
• All eligible and acceptable recipes will be posted immediately on TDAC as they are submitted.
• The top 30 recipes selected by the team at YouBeauty.com will be posted on their site on December 7th for open voting through the 11th!
• Winners will be announced December 12th.
P.S. Wander on over to YouBeauty.com. They use lots of illustrations on their site and they are always looking for new illustrators. Give 'em your healthiest, prettiest, most festive holiday style and you might be their next favorite illustrator!